What happened with BTR?
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:19 pm
Hello,
this is not the best place to post this, but I know that some people reading this forum are playing Bombing the Reich too, and I really need some help.
I have been off-line for several months, last week I tried to go to Jean Luc's page about BTR, and I could not access it (unauthorized or some similar message).
Does anyone know if the BTR web is dead, or if it has changed site? Any help will be appreciated, I would like to see what's new with my (second) favourite game!
Thanks in advance,
entemedor
this is not the best place to post this, but I know that some people reading this forum are playing Bombing the Reich too, and I really need some help.
I have been off-line for several months, last week I tried to go to Jean Luc's page about BTR, and I could not access it (unauthorized or some similar message).
Does anyone know if the BTR web is dead, or if it has changed site? Any help will be appreciated, I would like to see what's new with my (second) favourite game!
Thanks in advance,
entemedor