Page 1 of 1

Download Site Down?

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 6:31 am
by CINC Patrick
What is the matter with the download site. It seems to be down. Is there anywhere else to download 4.5? A friend of mine wants to get it.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 7:59 am
by David Heath
They are working fine. I just double checked them.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 11:54 am
by CINC Patrick
I just double checked it and it didn't work for me again. It doesn't work for any of my friends either. I am speaking of http://www.matrixgames.com/spwaw/downloads.asp just to make sure we are on the same page here. Can everyone else access it?

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 12:32 pm
by Wild Bill
I just clicked on "scenarios" at the top of this page and it would not work for me either, David...WB

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 1:00 pm
by David Heath
Sorry my mistake.... I was looking in the wrong area.... try it now...

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 1:58 pm
by Gortex the Horrible
First off, hello.

Secondly, I am also having no luck DLing this game, nor have I since I first heard about it maybe 3 months ago. Every time I click on a link I get the 404 error. Am I doing something wrong or am I just stupid?

OK, I am stupid, but am I doing something wrong? I am, even as I type this, DLing WarInRussia and having no problems. I am really interested in checking SPWAW out. Thanks in advance. Peace.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 2:39 pm
by Gortex the Horrible
Oh, Sure, as soon as I finaly humble myself enough to actually ASK for help I get the DL started with no problem...

Er, I mean, thank you.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 3:47 pm
by steel
I check to that download place.Link is not Not work yet at all.I get error, that tells no page found.I use this link www.matrixgames.com/spwaw/downloads.asp


Is it true, if I download full v4.5,Then I
must "dl" patch 4.5.and patched full v4.5 with patch v4.5.Else there is some missing
files ?

STEEL is little bit confusing Image

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 6:10 pm
by rekm1
Scenario Download Site not working for me as of 12/31/00 0800 HRS.

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2001 3:37 am
by chief
Scenario site mentioned above still down 12/31/00 1733
Sm Image Imageth Sailing...chief

[This message has been edited by chief (edited December 31, 2000).]

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2001 3:58 am
by CINC Patrick
It was down around midnight for me and some of my friends.

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2001 4:35 am
by UEC
it looks like it is working now...

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:28 am
by David Heath
The Scenaario Depot is down and IEN will need to reboot this. We are getting ready to install our own.

David