Page 1 of 1

Hide real time AI

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:09 am
by Khanti
There is an option at te start of scenario to hide real time AI.
But when scenario was started - how to change it (to show AI moves or to hide them, just to do oposite to selected option when starting scenario).

Re: Hide real time AI

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:57 pm
by Ormand
No, it isn't set up to do that. I suppose it could be added to the preferences window, but right now, there isn't room for it, so i would have to redesign the window, maybe with some tabs. I think this might be better as part of redesigning the UI for the next version.

Re: Hide real time AI

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:38 am
by Khanti
Oki.

Re: Hide real time AI

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:00 pm
by Ormand
I needed to do this for something else I was working on, and I redesigned the Preferences window and there will be button to turn Hide AI on and off in the next beta

Re: Hide real time AI

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2025 2:58 pm
by Khanti
That is something helpful :-)