Page 1 of 1
Got patience?
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:36 am
by CommadantFox
Newbie who wants an opponent. Must be willing to be pestered about aspects of PBEM. Either 7.1 or H2H Germans vs. whoever, preferably German defend. Also likes long walks and blowing up stuff.
Your on!
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:17 am
by mlomax
How about Germany(you) & U.S.(me)?
name your points and year and I will set it up
Please no infiltrators and also only one section of air.
Let me know what you think.
By the way, welcome to the forum!!!:D
We are all insane here, well most of us anyway.:p
P.S. Do you have the H2H FR?
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:43 am
by CommadantFox
Than I shall fit in with the insane....hows about 1944 (mmm....Jagdtiger killed by a dang Bazooka....) and I'll let you set up the points, preferably..ermm....I'm new at this.....Well, it all depends on how big the map is. Ya know, just go ahead and give yourself a load of points, and me a 1/3 of that or so if I'm defending. (I need a handicap, and I think 1/3 of assault points is pretty nice. Or maybe I'm just a silly n00b) And...I won't spend that many points on mines. I forget the cost...(bad Joseph) but I won't have over 300 mines/barriers...To short attention span for much else. And yes I have H2H FR...
Email
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:49 am
by mlomax
What is your email address and also do you have winzip?
I will go ahead and set it up now.

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:29 am
by CommadantFox
jackmckrack2001@yahoo.com And winzip is downloading now... I hope I prove a worthy opponenet.
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:43 am
by VikingNo2
How about a straight up meeting engagment, you pick the year
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:51 am
by CommadantFox
I have a few PBEM slots, no? Okay, I'm up for it. I'll go with 1943 for the year for this one...but....I think you will get more of a target practice than anything.
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:40 am
by VikingNo2
Would you like infiltrators, air ect, or anything goes
I will set up June 1943, you get Tigers I get M10s
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:07 am
by CommadantFox
Well, infiltrators, no preset mines, no airborne, and no more than ...ermmm.....3 air sections, max. I'm a n00b....I don't need my Tigers killed on the ground...
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:55 am
by VikingNo2
I sent the turn to you email, it staight up meeting no mine, no air, no infiltrators, I limited my arty to around 10%.
We can add options in follow on games as you feel more comfortable, ask as many question as you can think of.
Let the battle begin