Page 1 of 1

Cheap Games

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:01 pm
by aldibbo
Hey!!! I have just checked out this website called CD-WOW.com and the prices for new games are unbelievable. Check it out, I just had wished that I had seen the site before i brought all my games.

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:27 pm
by Knavery2112
I didn't see any PC stuff. That's all I care about. Cool site none-the-less.

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:20 pm
by Cobra1944
Most of the pc wargames that I paid 'top-dollar' for just a few years ago are now for free download at the underdogs. :(

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:05 am
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
I always welcome someone trying to send me a good link, but check out this link, I think you will be even more impressed.

http://www.cdaccess.com/index.htm

They are indeed PC as well as any other form of machine, and I have bought from them, and can recommend them.

Ever wished you could get that cool game inthe original box as it was sold in the first place?
I have been able to find great wargames in the initial retail release version through CD Access.