Page 1 of 1

Why do fighters not copy target from host ship? 1.2.6.7

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2024 4:31 pm
by scotten_usa
As title. This isn't new but it's been bugging me for awhile (screen shots in reverse order, sorry). Yes I think I can select each one and pick a target but that's difficult and way too micro.

Re: Why do fighters not copy target from host ship? 1.2.6.7

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2024 6:44 pm
by MaximKI
We've had reports of fighters choosing strange targets and we know it's frustrating to change targets manually. Do you happen to have a save showing this? What target did you expect the fighters to attack?

Re: Why do fighters not copy target from host ship? 1.2.6.7

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2024 8:23 pm
by scotten_usa
Looks like I didn't take a save at that point, but I think I can replicate during my next battle. Stay tuned :D

Re: Why do fighters not copy target from host ship? 1.2.6.7

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 8:46 pm
by MaximKI
Sounds good.