Page 1 of 1

Teekan super weapon overlap

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2024 6:08 pm
by higgins86
The teekan experimental ion bomb overlaps the super ion bomb on the research screen and cannot be researched normally

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2024 6:22 pm
by Erik Rutins
That looks like a modded game and an issue to report to the mod creator.

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2024 9:16 pm
by higgins86
I dont have any mods installed.
I should of worded my post better, I was talking about the weapon granted from the artifact.

Re: Teekan super weapon overlap

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2024 9:33 pm
by Sabranan
I've just committed a fix for this, FYI the "Zenox Super Long Range Scanners" was also in the same spot as the "Super Sensors" (the Zenox tech you unlock from their artifact) so I've fixed that too.