Page 1 of 1

WIE2 game

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2024 6:45 am
by samthesham
In my game, mid 42, I, as Russians, have about 130 independent tank battalions, when the max clearly shows 96. I can send you screen shots and files, we saved almost every game turn.

It appears that the game no longer adds components to infantry divisions in reserve, and air capacity of some HQs is like 31387657864

If you drop me an email I can send you files and screenshots of what I see.

Paul

Re: WIE2 game

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2024 4:48 pm
by Joel Billings
Please email saves and info to 2by3@2by3games.com . The build limit is only enforced as you try to build new units. If the build limit declines over time, you are not required to disband units if you are over the limit, but you should not be able to build additional units. I see 162 in the C41 database, all arriving by early 42. So if you don't lose many of them, you can end up over the build limit. I assume historically many were destroyed in 1941. Not sure what you are referring to re air capacity, but it does look like a strange number, so screens/saves would be useful. Thanks.