Page 1 of 1

Rail Repair???

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2024 2:54 pm
by HansBolter
It appears that I am unable to repair the rail line beyond a certain point.....

Re: Rail Repair???

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2024 3:29 pm
by Wiedrock
Not 100% sure about that but....

The FBD has 0 RRC/RRV.
RRV represents something like the "capability" of the SUs inside the FBD. This FBDs RRV may be so low because of the Supply situation (16% Supplies) I suppose. And having too little RRV ends in having no RRC.
Did you remove any of the FBD internal SUs (RAD, O.T. ...)?

Re: Rail Repair???

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2024 11:50 am
by HansBolter
I believed it may have had something to do with my cancelation of the transfer of that unit to a theater box.

I replaced it with another unit in that location and succeeded in continuing the rail repair there.

I sent the offending unit to another, more heavily supplied location, and it continued to refuse to perform, so I gave up and disbanded it.

Re: Rail Repair???

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2024 2:35 pm
by Denniss
you probably did not cancel TB transfers of the attached construction Bns. FBD units without attached constrution Bns can't repair anything

Re: Rail Repair???

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2024 10:03 pm
by ImperatorAugustus
Speaking of, why can't we attach and detach RR const units at will from the rail repair HQs?

Re: Rail Repair???

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2024 10:25 pm
by Wiedrock
ImperatorAugustus wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2024 10:03 pm Speaking of, why can't we attach and detach RR const units at will from the rail repair HQs?
I'd assume you could attach 100 const. SUs and repair all rail from Berlin to Moscow in one go ? :P

Re: Rail Repair???

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2024 12:45 am
by Denniss
FBD can't have more than 16 movement points.
Problem is you can detach units but you can't attach them back on. In WitE1 we had removed this restriction so players may recover from user error