Page 1 of 1
galatic archives and random research paths
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2025 7:54 pm
by higgins86
I not sure if this a bug, but I don't think the zenox should miss out on a racial tech or objective.
Re: galatic archives and random research paths
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2025 7:58 pm
by MaximKI
Just to confirm - you're playing with random research paths on, right? If so, there's always a chance that some techs may be orphaned or cut off from path, though the chance of this generally quite low. This may be bad luck. We've had some reports of this on random research path playthroughs, so we may revisit this in the future.
Re: galatic archives and random research paths
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2025 1:02 pm
by higgins86
I do have random research on and got no issues with missing out on entire tech lines but missing out on victory technology or planet destroyers can be upsetting.
Re: galatic archives and random research paths
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:10 pm
by MaximKI
We understand the inconvenience and annoyance this causes. Random research paths can lead to bad luck and unexpected interactions.