Tracking Spreadsheets
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2025 10:05 am
Does anyone else use spreadsheet tracking like this?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oO1n_7 ... TBYeT/view
I am very interested in using these spreadsheets but I don't know how to use them properly.
I don't know how to properly import it from "Command Reports" to Excel so that the data is displayed correctly. I know how to export correctly from game "Command Report's" and get .csv files. But how do then copy it correctly into spreadsheets (link above), I don't know.
Can you help me in any way?
Thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oO1n_7 ... TBYeT/view
I am very interested in using these spreadsheets but I don't know how to use them properly.
I don't know how to properly import it from "Command Reports" to Excel so that the data is displayed correctly. I know how to export correctly from game "Command Report's" and get .csv files. But how do then copy it correctly into spreadsheets (link above), I don't know.
Can you help me in any way?
Thanks