Page 1 of 1

Forums

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:49 pm
by Goblin
To the powers that be...

The new forum look is pretty great! If I had to point out one thing that is not so great, it is the non-scrolling header. It limits the screen size and viewing area. Can you make it scroll with the rest of the screen, like the old Matrix logo did? Anyways, really nice change.

Goblin

I agree with Goblinette...

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:56 pm
by Orzel Bialy
I think the changes that have been made are an improvement...although I did have to log out, log back in and reset all my options to finally get everything working again. (except smilies???? when I click on them they just jump me to the top of the screen???)

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:09 pm
by Goblin
Orzel Bialy wrote:I think the changes that have been made are an improvement...although I did have to log out, log back in and reset all my options to finally get everything working again. (except smilies???? when I click on them they just jump me to the top of the screen???)

Goblinette?!?

I can't get the angry smilie to work, or you would get a buttload of them right now.

Goblin

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:25 pm
by Goblin
Also, how do we see our buddy list? I can go and add or take names off of it, but it is no longer displayed in my user cp, so I cannot tell which of them are online.

Goblin

It looks pretty..

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:43 pm
by challenge
Is any one else having trouble with attachments? I get get a zip to attach.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:31 am
by VikingNo2
That scrolling thing at the top makes my screen jump around

And for some reason I can't get the smiles to work, but the change do look cool

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:47 am
by Frank W.
VikingNo2 wrote:That scrolling thing at the top makes my screen jump around

And for some reason I can't get the smiles to work, but the change do look cool
:D :D :D :D :confused: :confused: :( :eek: :) :p :rolleyes:

works great ! use the right browser :D :D

News Ticker

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:36 am
by simulacrum
Like the look; dislike the News Ticker.

"That scrolling thing at the top makes my screen jump around"

How about setting up the News Ticker so that it never scrolls? Perhaps lower it by a line or two.

Alternatively, how about a way to opt-out of the News Ticker? Maybe as choice under "user cp" "Options".

Note: Could not get the quote function on the "Post New Reply" screen to work.

See also http://www.matrixgames.com/default.asp? ... Ft%3D43881