Page 1 of 1

opponents wanted !

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 6:19 pm
by retkit
Hi
I am seeking opponents that can do 1 turn each day on the average. I live in +2 time zone someone from neighbourhood is preferred.

I am open to all variations but want to try something from the earliers years and using minor powers.

Please send email to koal100@hotmail.com if u are interested.

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:25 pm
by RobW
retkit, have emailed you my preferences...can usually make 1 turn per day during the week.....set something up and lets see what happens
Rob

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:10 pm
by retkit
Rob

Sorry to reply u back sooo late. Most people replied to the hotmail address so I forgot to check this place.

The deal is on. I will send u something straight, more like a valiant band of australians smashing the daylights out of an 'encamped' Italian gruppe il mobili ( Operation Compass ?) . U being of course the Italians...

It is better if u reply to me to on koal100@hotmail for any response.