Page 1 of 1

Johnny English

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:32 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Ok watched this one last night. It is totally Rowan Atkinson and I guess its a fans movie :)

If you like him you will like it, but don't expect it to be dripping with Oscars hehe.

I will say this much though, it will make a Limey grimmace. Hey now you know how it feels to have the world thinking we are a bunch of Bob and Dougs hehe :)


KuuuuuLukukukukukuuuuuu

Steel Panthers, beauty eh

Hey wanna beer hoser.

Take oooooff Tigers are for insecure gamers eh.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:12 pm
by Blunderbuss
Rowan Atkinson was actually born in the same district I live in. He was great in the Blackadder tv series, but his film appearances usually make me cringe. I didn't like his Mr. Bean character, and I just avoid his films now.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:18 pm
by CCB
Blunderbuss wrote:He was great in the Blackadder tv series, but his film appearances usually make me cringe. I didn't like his Mr. Bean character, and I just avoid his films now.
Me too! Unless he makes a Blackadder movie.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:19 pm
by CCB
Les the Sarge 9-1 wrote:KuuuuuLukukukukukuuuuuu

Steel Panthers, beauty eh

Hey wanna beer hoser.

Take oooooff Tigers are for insecure gamers eh.
LOL! :D

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:07 am
by brent_2
Blunderbuss wrote:Rowan Atkinson was actually born in the same district I live in.
I didn't know that...he doesn't sound like it, but then again he doesn't say much in alot of his skits

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:03 pm
by Blunderbuss
I don't want to open a new thread for this, but I'll mention it anyway. If anyone can receive Channel 5 (UK), tonight they start a new series called "Great Military Clashes". The first programme compares the Tiger 1 with the Sherman. Rather than consisting of archive footage, I gather that these historic vehicles are actually put through their paces (like a slower version of Top Gear!). Next week:- Spitfire versus Me109.