Page 1 of 1
Relevant files and sequence to load for War in the East 2
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2025 1:14 am
by riflebrigade
I am currently using Bootcamp to run War in the East 2 on a 2012 MacBook Pro.
I also have Steel Inferno.
Which files do I need and what is the sequence to install them onto a new Windows PC?
Re: Relevant files and sequence to load for War in the East 2
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 2:19 pm
by MaximKI
To properly install WITE2 + Steel Inferno we would recommend downloading the 01.00.07 Setup Installer and running it. Then download Update v01.04.05 and run it. This update installer should update the base game, as well as give you the option to unlock and install Steel Inferno.
Optionally, you can also download the Beta Update v01.04.07, which is the currently live public beta update for the game.
Re: Relevant files and sequence to load for War in the East 2
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2025 11:04 pm
by riflebrigade
Thank you for the information MaximKI.