[FIXED] Bug - Plotting course for JSSMs
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2025 4:50 pm
Hi,
I'm doing the land strike tutorial, and I've found a bug when plotting courses with the JSSMs.
When I manually set a target, there are two panels on the right: Weapons allocated by selected attacker (top) and weapons allocated to selected target (bottom).
Once I've allocated the JSSMS, if I use the bottom panel first (allocated to selected target), the window starts displaying buggy behaviour: it doesn't update when I de-allocate weapons (they are de-allocated, but they remain displayed as allocated), the plot course button is greyed out when it shouldn't be and the top panel stops responding altogether.
If I use the top panel *first* (before interacting with the bottom panel), this top panel works properly, and then if I then start using the bottom panel, both work properly.
Version 1.08, build 1676
I'm doing the land strike tutorial, and I've found a bug when plotting courses with the JSSMs.
When I manually set a target, there are two panels on the right: Weapons allocated by selected attacker (top) and weapons allocated to selected target (bottom).
Once I've allocated the JSSMS, if I use the bottom panel first (allocated to selected target), the window starts displaying buggy behaviour: it doesn't update when I de-allocate weapons (they are de-allocated, but they remain displayed as allocated), the plot course button is greyed out when it shouldn't be and the top panel stops responding altogether.
If I use the top panel *first* (before interacting with the bottom panel), this top panel works properly, and then if I then start using the bottom panel, both work properly.
Version 1.08, build 1676