Page 1 of 1

[RESOLVED] Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2025 11:41 am
by SerLar
I was playing Strike Tutorial 1 in campaign mode, the button for 'continue campaign' was greyed out after I destroyed all of the buildings.
It said "Your current scenario score(180) is still below the pass-score for this campaign scenario 0".

(I know I can play these tutorials in a standalone way and I've already done that, I just want to test how the campaign mode works in this game.)

Image

Thanks.

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 12:54 am
by Raptorx7_slith
Thanks, logged

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 9:45 pm
by Raptorx7_slith
Having trouble reproducing this, even with your save. What version of the game are you playing?

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 7:38 am
by SerLar
v1.08 B.1676
But it's OK if you don't fix it. This is just a minor glitch that won't affect the overall enjoyment of the game after all.
I'm also curious that why it's only the strike tutorials that get its own campaign and not other tutorials.

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 7:46 am
by Nikel
Opening the campaign file (8 Jun 2025), with a text editor, the PassScore is 100 for every scenario in this campaign.

So, something is not right when you scored 180.

Also your save is from Command v1.06 - Build 1328.18, perhaps is not compatible with the current version? Is it the save you wanted to upload?

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 6:15 pm
by SerLar
hmm...
I bought this game a year ago and I just found out that despite the game has been updated to the current version, all of my .scen files in the game's folder haven't.
So I was actually playing older version of these scenarios with the current version of the game.

Nonetheless, I don't think this is the culprit otherwise raptor7x_slith could reproduce the result. Still interesting to find out though.

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2025 6:22 pm
by Nikel
I was meaning that the save you uploaded is 14 months old when you were playing v1318.28.

Perhaps this is not the save you wanted to upload?

Re: Cannot continue campaign

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2025 3:25 am
by SerLar
I think it is.
So I replayed the campaign again and recreated the save with the correct version and timestamp, and this time it worked perfectly!
I don't know what is causing this, anyway thank you very much for helping me.
striketutorialreplay4.png
striketutorialreplay4.png (3.07 MiB) Viewed 491 times