Page 1 of 1

[RESOLVED] CMO new install will not complete loading

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2025 12:15 pm
by downtown
Hello,

I just installed CMO v1.08 - Build 1676 on a Crucial externall SSD 4TB with my Windows 11 PC 32GB ram GEFORCE RTX graphics card. I also installed several scenario packs. When I start the game from the Command.exe file as Administrator the game starts but hangs on the Loading.please wait.... screen and the laptop fan is working hard. Any suggestions?

Re: CMO new install will not complete loading

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2025 1:38 pm
by Nikel
Perhaps it is related with the external HD?


Anyway, I would post the exception log file for the devs, is created in the logs folder of the game. The cause may be printed in this file.

It is more useful if this line is set to true, not false. Open the file "Command.ini" located in the Config folder of the game with a text editor like Notepad. Save after editing if needed.

LogDebugInfoToFile = True

Re: CMO new install will not complete loading

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2025 5:27 pm
by downtown
I was able to get the game to load by switching the GPU from the internal to the NVidia 4050RTX by following these instructions.

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=409198

Thanks