Page 1 of 1

TacView controls not working - camera is locked, only zoom works

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 8:00 pm
by flex0r
Hi folks

I have issues getting TacView to work properly. When I access the 3d view in the game, the globe appears but I cannot move or position on it, it only scrolls in and out.
Have also tried to click on units, but it does not jump to their position or shows them. Same issues with weapons, it never shows the missiles for examples.

TacView is the latest version updated and works fine if I open TacView from Steam alone (I can control the camera on the globe just fine)]

Any Ideas?
TACVIEW.png
TACVIEW.png (983.82 KiB) Viewed 8744 times

Re: TacView controls not working - camera is locked, only zoom works

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2026 10:58 am
by Dimitris
Unable to reproduce this in the current build. Is this happening for anyone else ?