Manual issues 165.52
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 1:35 pm
Missmatch in dock capacity
I think there is an inconsistency between the manual and the game.
You have this in the manual:
And then you have this in game:
That if I read right the manual a port size 2 should have a docking capacity of 9k tons size ship cap, and I understand in the game screenshot it is 3k tons size ship cap.
Now I am not sure what´s correct, I am trying to use ships under 1k tons size to go ports size 1 when I want to bring supplies or fuel (thinking in Mallorca island invasion) or ships under 1k size to move for instance coal from Carboneras base hex 109, 132 ( one of the few bases producing coal for republicans that looks like not very good communicated by land with my logistics) to a bigger port. It would be much easier and/or faster if I could use ships up to 6k tons size in a port size one to do those tasks. The second column “total ships in tons docked in port” has different values too between the manual and the game but it is less “disturbing”. Republicans have a bunch of ships in the rate 1,5k tons to 2,something k tons I could use in ports lvl 1 according to the manual that I am not sure if they are going to be able to dock to load/unload stuff.
Regards:
Melvi
I think there is an inconsistency between the manual and the game.
You have this in the manual:
And then you have this in game:
That if I read right the manual a port size 2 should have a docking capacity of 9k tons size ship cap, and I understand in the game screenshot it is 3k tons size ship cap.
Now I am not sure what´s correct, I am trying to use ships under 1k tons size to go ports size 1 when I want to bring supplies or fuel (thinking in Mallorca island invasion) or ships under 1k size to move for instance coal from Carboneras base hex 109, 132 ( one of the few bases producing coal for republicans that looks like not very good communicated by land with my logistics) to a bigger port. It would be much easier and/or faster if I could use ships up to 6k tons size in a port size one to do those tasks. The second column “total ships in tons docked in port” has different values too between the manual and the game but it is less “disturbing”. Republicans have a bunch of ships in the rate 1,5k tons to 2,something k tons I could use in ports lvl 1 according to the manual that I am not sure if they are going to be able to dock to load/unload stuff.
Regards:
Melvi