Page 1 of 1
Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2026 5:32 am
by Rising-Sun
There a game i like to purchase, but having a problem to login. Getting help within, doesnt work cause i cant access to my email due to Spectrum upgrading their system and still screw up the email there. So i cannot check my email with them.
Is there a way i can get around this? Cause i cant remember what user name i used to sign in. Glad i can access my forum's profile, but i have no infos to see what email, user name to login to main account.
Can you help?
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2026 1:48 pm
by Rising-Sun
Never mind, i bought the game somewhere else.
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2026 9:26 am
by Rising-Sun
I am surprised that they never tried to help me with this account issues, its been a month so far.
I had to setup a new email, to avoid this ISP that is some what corrupted atm.
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:16 am
by Rising-Sun
Still trying to get some help here guys, no longer with that ISP or email on that account. I even send PM to Erik to see if he will help and still no reply

Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 2:37 am
by RangerJoe
Rising-Sun wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:16 am
Still trying to get some help here guys, no longer with that ISP or email on that account. I even send PM to Erik to see if he will help and still no reply
I think that Erik stepped back from the company.
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 12:08 pm
by Rising-Sun
RangerJoe wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2026 2:37 am
Rising-Sun wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:16 am
Still trying to get some help here guys, no longer with that ISP or email on that account. I even send PM to Erik to see if he will help and still no reply
I think that Erik stepped back from the company.
Then who is in charge, no one havnet got in touch with me, been a long time though. I tried everything, not getting thru, even with forum email to send in supports, that didnt even work either.
Look like i will be abandoned this site, cause not really going to happen, not even buying anything from them.
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 8:36 pm
by RangerJoe
Rising-Sun wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2026 12:08 pm
RangerJoe wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2026 2:37 am
Rising-Sun wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:16 am
Still trying to get some help here guys, no longer with that ISP or email on that account. I even send PM to Erik to see if he will help and still no reply
I think that Erik stepped back from the company.
Then who is in charge, no one havnet got in touch with me, been a long time though. I tried everything, not getting thru, even with forum email to send in supports, that didnt even work either.
Look like i will be abandoned this site, cause not really going to happen, not even buying anything from them.
I don't know who is in charge. I do know who is the contact person for
one certain game but not other games nor the general contact person for the site.
You can look here but this may be out of date as well:
https://forums.matrixgames.com/memberlist.php?mode=team
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 6:31 am
by Rising-Sun
This one probably be more useful, but i dont have time to poke around to see who and what going on. Does look similar to your though.
https://forums.matrixgames.com/memberli ... 036823397c
Re: Need help with account login, etc
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:37 pm
by Rising-Sun
Since no one never contact me about my account issues, decided not to buy anything from this site for now on. Most games i bought from them are CD/case that was shipped and others are download from their sites. So i will find something else online instead of here.
Going to leave this forum as well.