Page 1 of 1

[LOGGED][1825.15] Don of New Era exception

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2026 12:47 pm
by stolowski
Hi,

I've experienced an exception when playing Don of New Era scenario. The exception is about adding an existing key to a dictionary. Attaching savegame although I'm not sure it's helpful - the exception occured a 2-3 minutes after I loaded the savefile and assigned a few units to "Rally South" mission.
Screenshot 2026-04-06 142856.png
Screenshot 2026-04-06 142856.png (65.39 KiB) Viewed 343 times

Re: [1825.15] Don of New Era exception

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 2:32 am
by Raptorx7_slith
Thanks, logged

Re: [1825.15] Don of New Era exception

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 8:07 am
by Nikel
Is it the same reported in this thread?

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 8#p5265578

Re: [1825.15] Don of New Era exception

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 12:00 pm
by stolowski
Nikel wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2026 8:07 am Is it the same reported in this thread?

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 8#p5265578
Indeed, looks like the one you reported in that thread (the second issue from that thread).