Page 1 of 1

Experienced vesus A.I (30 games) but first time P2P (Closed)

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2026 3:06 pm
by forestrouse
Hi.

I've been playing both sides against the A.I for sometime and think I am finally ready to play against a human. I am happy to play either side the first time out - I'm sure there is a lot more to learn.

I've played the PBEM games in Strategic Command but I am not familiar with the procedure in WiTE.

Forest

Re: Experienced vesus A.I (30 games) but first time P2P

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2026 10:19 am
by Elma666
Hi,if you still looking i am able to play my first mp too in wite2.

Re: Experienced vesus A.I (30 games) but first time P2P

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2026 3:32 pm
by forestrouse
Absolutely. Which side would you like to play?

My email is forest.rouse@sbcglobal.net

Re: Experienced vesus A.I (30 games) but first time P2P

Posted: Sat May 02, 2026 5:24 pm
by forestrouse
Closed.