Page 1 of 1
[WAD] Group lead changes when add a new unit to group
Posted: Wed May 06, 2026 3:56 pm
by pboiler
I'm not sure if this should be posted in tech support or feature request. Maybe there is a setting that I'm unaware of but in my experience when a new unit is added to an existing group, the group lead unit changes. Is it possible to keep the lead unit of the group constant?
Re: Group lead changes when add a new unit to group
Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 2:28 am
by Raptorx7_slith
You can select the leader in the formation editor window under "group operations"
Re: Group lead changes when add a new unit to group
Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 3:19 am
by pboiler
Yes, I know you can select the group leader and I do that every time I add a new unit to the group and the leader changes. It’s not a big deal, but it would be nice if it just didn’t change.