Page 1 of 1
Shaun, forum question
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:09 pm
by Louis Jones
Is it just me, or is the feature of showing just recent post fubar? When I set my preference to show last two days, I am seeing stuff from prior months with the same numerical date?
Not here
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:51 pm
by chief
Louis: I have my preferences set for 1 day and it's working fine. The only "Old" items in the forums I get are the "Stickies" and that's normal.
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:33 pm
by Louis Jones
Never mind Shaun Chief has determined that Louis is an Idiot!
I never noticed that it was just all those dumb stickys cluttering up my forum.
Wait, what if Shaun fixed it before you tested yours Chief, maybe just maybe, I am not an idiot? No your right, and my older brother was too I’m an idiot.
Thanks for the help Chief. I will just check Amazon to see if they have one of those orange covered how not to be an idiot for idiots books.
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:43 pm
by chief
Louis: No sweat guy....don't but a book, I found you have to read them.
If I had a nickle every time I was right and a penny for everytime I was wrong I'd have a mess of pennies. (Chiefism)
Lol
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:08 pm
by Shaun Wallace
Hi Guys,
Nice to see you work this out

That pennies trusim is SO true its scary
Shaun