Page 1 of 1
Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2026 4:18 pm
by wstraka
Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War doesn't show in the 'My Games' pages of the Matrixgames store. I have a serial number, the order number, the emails I received after ordering, etc.
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2026 6:11 pm
by WildCatNL
Hi,
is this still the case?
(And just to be sure: did you check all the pages)?
William
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2026 7:01 pm
by wstraka
It is still the case--and I have checked all the pages. Regarding the Flashpoint series of games, I can see Germany Reforged, Red Storm, Southern Storm and that's it.
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2026 2:14 pm
by CapnDarwin
When in the "My Games" have you registered Cold War by clicking the Register Serial button on the My Menu on the right of the screen?
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2026 12:43 am
by wstraka
I tried that with the result:
Unable to register this serial. Please contact support for help.
I used the number sent to me in the email when I purchased it.
I sent you a PM with details.
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2026 3:56 pm
by CapnDarwin
Best thing to do is contact Matrix Support with the info from the DM and the error message and see if they can get you a working code. Your code does match mine for the sets of numbers, so there must be something else wrong with the code. Let me know if they get you working.
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:16 pm
by wstraka
Thank you. I just sent them an email. Let's see what happens.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:49 pm
by CapnDarwin
If they fail to resolve it, let me know and I will have our Matrix Producer look into it as well.
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2026 12:03 pm
by wstraka
All fixed now! Thank you for your help!
Re: Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War Doesn't Show in 'My Games'
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2026 6:23 pm
by CapnDarwin
Awsome! Enjoy the game.