Weapons to TOE / Leader higher HQ
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2026 6:03 pm
P - Production Screen
Similar to the way Air data "needs", it would help if similar data could be displayed regarding all the other items, at least the total "type" amounts.
I like to know how many weeks do i need to fill all my units TOE to 100%. I do it fast manual checks some time, picking usually infantry divisions as reference.
I.e I have 323 Inf divisions, so i need 323x12 = 3876 76 inf guns. I can check in production scvreens there are 3236 in my inf divisions, so my toe is roughly at 80%... so ... i need 600, lets say amother 50% extra for all the other units, so 900 and so on. 80 are built each turn, 12 weeks needed
It would be nice if this -900 could be deployed.
This is easy to check in this type of gun, but some other weapons (i.e tanks) need some time to figure
C - Commander Screen . Leaders
I need sometimes to check all the leaders in a Front, in order to find the "best" leader, or the poorest. Lets say i want to put a 6 inf leader in every front. It would be nice if i could sort, or filter every leader attached to a Front, to easily check the leader skills and decide to replace, or whatever
Similar to the way Air data "needs", it would help if similar data could be displayed regarding all the other items, at least the total "type" amounts.
I like to know how many weeks do i need to fill all my units TOE to 100%. I do it fast manual checks some time, picking usually infantry divisions as reference.
I.e I have 323 Inf divisions, so i need 323x12 = 3876 76 inf guns. I can check in production scvreens there are 3236 in my inf divisions, so my toe is roughly at 80%... so ... i need 600, lets say amother 50% extra for all the other units, so 900 and so on. 80 are built each turn, 12 weeks needed
It would be nice if this -900 could be deployed.
This is easy to check in this type of gun, but some other weapons (i.e tanks) need some time to figure
C - Commander Screen . Leaders
I need sometimes to check all the leaders in a Front, in order to find the "best" leader, or the poorest. Lets say i want to put a 6 inf leader in every front. It would be nice if i could sort, or filter every leader attached to a Front, to easily check the leader skills and decide to replace, or whatever