Page 1 of 1
Strategic movement through Istanbul at level 3 - ??
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:08 am
by Pekkavilamoura
In my current game Allies strat bombed Istanbul down to level 3 but I still can rail units through Istanbul. Does anyone have an explanation for that?
Re: Strategic movement through Istanbul at level 3 - ??
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:30 am
by Umeu
if you also control the railroad through the Caucasus (& Rostov or Stalingrad), then it might appear like you're moving through Istanbul still? Otherwise, not sure.
Re: Strategic movement through Istanbul at level 3 - ??
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2026 11:56 am
by Pekkavilamoura
No, I don't have control of the rail line in Caucasus so I can't rail anything through Eastern Turkey.
Maybe the game is displaying some alternative route like a ferry over the Bosporus
I don't have any other explanation.