Page 1 of 1

burning SPWAW4.5

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 2:21 pm
by KlasseKriminale
I've just dl'd the "small" SPWAW4.5 and i'd like how to burn my own cd...

i've just to put the main file on cd or i've got to extract it before burning??

plz help me... even if this question can appear stupid...

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 3:48 pm
by molset
Hi klasse!
There is no need to extract the main file download. In fact it might be worse. Not being a techie I still suspect the install wants to integrate the program into the system rather just to dump it onto a harddrive location (I still have done that and run the program OK. The program can still be run from the CD (I doo not do so but done it). It depends on the CD speed how well this goes.
My advice: Burn the mainfile on a CD intact and include on the same disk a copy of Adobe reader 4.0 and DirectX7a for ready distribution to friends.

Regards

Molset
"Jakki er ekki frakki nema sidur se"

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 4:02 pm
by KlasseKriminale
thanks a lot.... I'll do as you told me...