Page 1 of 1

German Opponent Wanted (CLOSED)

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 2:24 pm
by Drouin02
I've never played Russia or multiplayer before. If you want to steam roll the Russian army against an opponent that will fight to the bitter end then I'm your man. Figured most people drop the match when defeat is clear. This is your opportunity to play out the full match.

Re: German Opponent Wanted

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 9:12 am
by Xmelnitsky
Hello, I'm avaliable and sent you PM.

Re: German Opponent Wanted

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:52 pm
by Drouin02
Xmelnitsky wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2026 9:12 am Hello, I'm avaliable and sent you PM.
I would've replied directly to your PM but I guess it's disabled because I just signed up. I agree to your terms and should make a fun match. If you could sent it up I'll join.

Re: German Opponent Wanted

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 4:24 pm
by Xmelnitsky
Alright, I set up the challenge and sent password to you in PM.