Page 1 of 1
Xsolla Feedback
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 5:36 pm
by jaeenox
I have been a follower and supporter of Matrix Games since David Heath announced he was starting the company. I will never buy anything from Matrix\Slitherine while Xsolla is your payment processor.
Re: Xsolla Feedback
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 8:25 pm
by budd
Why?
Re: Xsolla Feedback
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 11:10 pm
by jaeenox
No telephone number, live chat will only tell you that a supervisor will contact you within 48 hours which never happens, a "refund manager" will contact you within 5 business days which never happens, if you call to report a lost\stolen card you get a recording telling you to leave your email on the message machine and someone will contact you within 48 hours.
AND they seem to charge you whatever they want, not what is the total in your shopping cart.
Re: Xsolla Feedback
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 1:04 am
by budd
Thank you, those seem like good reasons to feel as you do. Like you I go way back to the start of Matrix. I would think Matrix would make it right if there were problems with there billing company. Can't have a billing company pissing off your customers. Erik Rutkins was always good at taking care of issues, time will tell I guess. Thanks for sharing.