[Looking for a Game] casual and newbie friendly math for WIE
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2026 3:15 pm
Hi everyone! Recently, I have been really getting into WIE after having mostly played SC WW1. But moving from the stagnant trenches and gas-filled air has left me wholly unprepared for this new fast-paced modern war.
I have not really engaged with the multiplayer side, so I've not been able to fully indulge or learn a lot of the game's nuances and mechanics, which is why I'm now looking to give MP a try and would like a new player-friendly Axis opponent to help me.
I look forward to hearing from you
Best wishes,
Winter.
I have not really engaged with the multiplayer side, so I've not been able to fully indulge or learn a lot of the game's nuances and mechanics, which is why I'm now looking to give MP a try and would like a new player-friendly Axis opponent to help me.
I look forward to hearing from you
Best wishes,
Winter.