Page 1 of 1

Opponent wanted for a campaign game

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2026 6:54 pm
by oaltinyay
hi

Old timer here.
I come with 3 1/2 played full campaign games. Can take the allied side or the Japanese but would like to play one of the mods if possible.

I am ok with most generally accepted house rules. One turn -one day, FOW and realistic withdrawals. etc

I can do one turn a day on most days and maybe even more.I live in +2 GMT zone.

Send me a PM if interested.

Re: Opponent wanted for a campaign game

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 10:51 am
by oaltinyay
still here ....

Re: Opponent wanted for a campaign game

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 2:46 pm
by joliverlay
Hi Oaltinyay, I send a PM today. sorry I did not see your PM earlier, I was expecting an email and did not check.

Hope you find a good opponent.

Re: Opponent wanted for a campaign game

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:03 am
by oaltinyay
I guess there was a sync error...oh well. Thank you for your attention all the same ! Also good luck with your search !

Re: Opponent wanted for a campaign game

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:04 am
by oaltinyay
Still here ?