Page 1 of 1
Any settings or mods to reduce the number of decisions?
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 2:32 pm
by Solaristics
I find the decision event aspect of the game to be my least favourite, e.g. traders getting attacked, a leader misbehaving. I find them a chore to deal with every turn. Is there a way to mod the game to reduce them or perhaps a setting that does this?
Re: Any settings or mods to reduce the number of decisions?
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 4:32 pm
by Xmudder
Solaristics wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2026 2:32 pm
I find the decision event aspect of the game to be my least favourite, e.g. traders getting attacked, a leader misbehaving. I find them a chore to deal with every turn. Is there a way to mod the game to reduce them or perhaps a setting that does this?
I'd love a low / normal / high choice in the game setup myself.