Page 1 of 1

American Civil War Update

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 3:09 pm
by jimpyle
I had version 1.09 and hadn't played for awhile. Got a new opponent so wanted to upgrade to latest version. I tried to use the ver 1.12 download but it said I needed ver 1.10 before I could update. Tried ver 1.10 but it said I had to uninstall previous version. Did that and installed got ver 1.10 to install and it seems to run fine. Tried to update to ver 1.12 but during the update when it asked me what game to install and enter my serial key, American Civil War is not an option and the other two options say invalid key if I try them.

Is ver 1.12 for the plain American Civil War or just the other two variants?

Re: American Civil War Update

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 11:05 am
by BillRunacre
The higher version numbers are for everything, so that is needed.

The best thing to do to resolve the updating issue you've got will be to contact support@matrixgames.com