Little problem with "Mods" windows
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:41 pm
Not exactly a bug, but very annoying : working on my currents mods, that needs using lot of new mod's folders, I noticed that the "Mods" windows in settings/game does not accept more than 14 or 15 mods at the same time.
If you have more than this number, the mods in out number are not clickable in the windows and you can not select them.
To liberate "mods space", I had to add the words "UNACTIVED" in the name of Community pack/Mods and Community pack/campaigns, and then I obtained again a large space for my own mods.
Would be better if the "settings/Mods" windows would have a sort of "scroll bar" (that is not the case at the present time)
If you have more than this number, the mods in out number are not clickable in the windows and you can not select them.
To liberate "mods space", I had to add the words "UNACTIVED" in the name of Community pack/Mods and Community pack/campaigns, and then I obtained again a large space for my own mods.
Would be better if the "settings/Mods" windows would have a sort of "scroll bar" (that is not the case at the present time)