GalaxyMapSharing bug returned in Sept 21 regular update
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:28 am
Two Atuuk realms popped up in my new game under the Sept 21 release. Pretty sure they were independent planets - they are close to each other. If I sign a galaxy map sharing with one, the whole map is revealed. I go from 370 partially explored systems to 1312.
I was also able to buy ruins from the closest pirates to be for capital cities on the other side of the map.
The Hive are also very active early, so I suspect they may have whatever triggers the hive. Techs?.
Save is over 11 megs.
I was also able to buy ruins from the closest pirates to be for capital cities on the other side of the map.
The Hive are also very active early, so I suspect they may have whatever triggers the hive. Techs?.
Save is over 11 megs.