Page 1 of 1
Railroad bug
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 1:07 am
by Umonry
Not sure if this has been reported but I am playing the Grand Campaign --- it seems like railroads are no longer working the way I remember it from a few years ago. Now it seems like the game is moving the units like they are in march-mode.
Am I missing something? Its been about 2 maybe 3 years ago I last played. Looks like I have Version 1.8.11.26a of the game.
Re: Railroad bug
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 1:49 am
by Bo Rearguard
Do these units you are trying to move via railroad display in the unit information menu as being in Strategic Move (RR) mode? Or is it greyed-out?

- RR mode.jpg (6.62 KiB) Viewed 116 times
Re: Railroad bug
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:35 am
by Chris21wen
Umonry wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 1:07 am
Not sure if this has been reported but I am playing the Grand Campaign --- it seems like railroads are no longer working the way I remember it from a few years ago. Now it seems like the game is moving the units like they are in march-mode.
Am I missing something? Its been about 2 maybe 3 years ago I last played. Looks like I have Version 1.8.11.26a of the game.
Not as far as I know.
Screen shot and a more info on the problem is need.
Re: Railroad bug
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:53 am
by Umonry
Never mind - my memory is totally crap.
I was trying to use the "Move" button to railroad the units. Forgot that railroads require Strategic Move.