Page 1 of 1

Ground unit experience

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:29 am
by Chris21wen
I thought I'd ask this before but I can find it.

What is the raw level of training given to ground devices, say a replacement inf squad. I know what you can train them up to, through prep and I know what a pilot's is but can find nothing on this?

Apologise in advance if I've missed something obvious.

Re: Ground unit experience

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:49 am
by Yaab
I have noticed that LCUs that drop under 30 morale move at rates slower than stated in the manual i.e. instead of covering 30 miles on Main Road, units would walk 23-28 miles. I have also noticed that 35 exp Chinese units drop exp a bit after taking replacements.
https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopi ... 4#p4626524

Thus, I guess replacemnts arrive at 30 exp/30 morale. However, Chinese respawned units arrive at 40 exp/40 morale, so there is that.

Re: Ground unit experience

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:40 pm
by BBfanboy
Experience, skill and morale levels varies by nation and game conditions (supply availability, percentage of TOE filled, etc.)