All My wargame stuff! SPWaW Menu, etc...
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:05 am
Hi I put All My wargame stuff! SPWaW Menu, etc... on this site for free download
https://sabwham.itch.io/
there are a few wargames, but I thought for the old guys among you, you would like the SPWaW menu system, its a pre loader that swaps the scen folder in SPWaW for 19 others, giving the bursting SPWaW users 20,000 scenarios space.
I quit like my card game WW2 CARD GAME WITH GREAT A and my Lord of the rings VTT LotR VTT for the MESBG Lord of the rings
have fun. remember there all free, I cant put good art in because of copwrite, but you can mod them for personal use.





[imghttps://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvNDk2Njc1Mi8yOTcyNjA1MC5wbmc=/original/adNhPi.png][/img]

[imghttps://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvNDk4MzY0NC8yOTgzMjk3Ny5wbmc=/original/bZEriB.png][/img]
https://sabwham.itch.io/
there are a few wargames, but I thought for the old guys among you, you would like the SPWaW menu system, its a pre loader that swaps the scen folder in SPWaW for 19 others, giving the bursting SPWaW users 20,000 scenarios space.
I quit like my card game WW2 CARD GAME WITH GREAT A and my Lord of the rings VTT LotR VTT for the MESBG Lord of the rings
have fun. remember there all free, I cant put good art in because of copwrite, but you can mod them for personal use.





[imghttps://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvNDk2Njc1Mi8yOTcyNjA1MC5wbmc=/original/adNhPi.png][/img]

[imghttps://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvNDk4MzY0NC8yOTgzMjk3Ny5wbmc=/original/bZEriB.png][/img]