Same event constantly recurring
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:58 pm
v1.32D - Oceania + Republica -
The event "The Interior Council wants to hurt my interests" has happened at least 6 times in the last 12 turns.
This is also a general feedback/complaint I have about the game is these "PP / IP" harvesting events happen way too often. The MTHs on this current game (x4) have decided they need IP and/or population almost every turn - forcing either low IP production or high Enforcement. There needs to be an option for "don't bother me with this again [for a while]", even if it costs a lot of PP or credits.
In the case of IP, I have 3,296 at the start of a turn (Round 82), and the MTHs want to buy a total of 5,813. This forces me to build nothing next turn if I want to not damage my Commerce profile too much.
The event "The Interior Council wants to hurt my interests" has happened at least 6 times in the last 12 turns.
This is also a general feedback/complaint I have about the game is these "PP / IP" harvesting events happen way too often. The MTHs on this current game (x4) have decided they need IP and/or population almost every turn - forcing either low IP production or high Enforcement. There needs to be an option for "don't bother me with this again [for a while]", even if it costs a lot of PP or credits.
In the case of IP, I have 3,296 at the start of a turn (Round 82), and the MTHs want to buy a total of 5,813. This forces me to build nothing next turn if I want to not damage my Commerce profile too much.