Page 1 of 1

[1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:50 pm
by BDukes
Hi All

The first sub-category row for each category isn't inheriting the value from the Unspecified row on the WRA form. Expected behavior is inheritance.

To replicate. Go to Unit or Mission WRA and change the unspecified category and notice the changes to all but the first subcategory.
WRAForm1StentryinShooterSubcategorynotInheritingodown.png
WRAForm1StentryinShooterSubcategorynotInheritingodown.png (288.34 KiB) Viewed 391 times

Re: [1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:32 am
by Knightpawn
I always thought this was intentional (and I like it for that reason) so that expending weapons to sink tiny boats was a deliberate, rather than automated, choice

Re: [1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:10 am
by BDukes
Knightpawn wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:32 am I always thought this was intentional (and I like it for that reason) so that expending weapons to sink tiny boats was a deliberate, rather than automated, choice
Ok leave as is because Knightpawn like's it. I'm ok with that.

Mike

Re: [1900.20] WRA Form-First Subcategory from each Category Not Inheritting Value from Unspecified Row

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:32 am
by blu3s
I think that "Inherit" value comes from the values in the DB and not from the "parent" category itself.