Page 1 of 1

Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:22 am
by adarbrauner
Experienced player in solo mode but less in multiplayer,
searching for human opponent for a crazy breathtaking session from the start 1939 until the end of the war.

Multiplayer setup, under username adarbrauner

The results can be uploaded in the ELO ranking.

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:12 am
by adarbrauner
Dam it, I cant find a human opponent.

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:30 pm
by Old_Shane
adarbrauner wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:12 am Dam it, I cant find a human opponent.
Sorry you are having trouble. I can probably get started at a game tomorrow morning if you like. Standard ELO house rules?

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:07 pm
by adarbrauner
hi Old Shane, tomorrow i may not be at home, but if this the case we can start after that (or before). I am fine with full diplomacy, time limit can be discussed.
You a very experienced player, that shall be interesting.
youprefer Axis or Allies? I am fine with Axis (the most demanding...)

Re: Looking for opponent for multiplayer

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:30 pm
by Old_Shane
adarbrauner wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:07 pm hi Old Shane, tomorrow i may not be at home, but if this the case we can start after that (or before). I am fine with full diplomacy, time limit can be discussed.
You a very experienced player, that shall be interesting.
youprefer Axis or Allies? I am fine with Axis (the most demanding...)
Ok, sounds good!
I am not very experienced at winning though. I can lose just as well at either side. So I will let you pick.