Page 1 of 1
multiplayer server not working
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:51 am
by blitzkrieg77
i have problem when connecting to multiplayer server i get the error :
WinHttpReceiveResponse: 12152: The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response
Re: multiplayer server not working
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:31 pm
by Joel Billings
Is it working for you now?
Re: multiplayer server not working
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:15 am
by blitzkrieg77
no, it's still not working.
Re: multiplayer server not working
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:33 pm
by Joel Billings
I see other players are accessing the server ok, so I assume this is a local issue on your end. I don't know what could cause that. You could contact Matrix tech support as they may have some ideas on what might be going wrong. Use the Help option on the website to access customer support. Good luck.