Page 1 of 1

[Q] Comm and weapon question.

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:10 pm
by kritter
What is the coloration to weapons to comms?
Does each missile take a comm to operate or one comm many missiles? if so how many missile per comm?
Can I use other comms with more channels in the same group or is the weapon tied to the exact comm?
I could not find any detailed explanation anywhere, so any insight would be appreciated.

Re: Comm and weapon question.

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:42 am
by Dimitris
That's a very broad question. Some weapons don't have (and don't need) a comm device at all. For others, a comm connection is mandatory and bad things start to happen if they lose it.

Re: [Q] Comm and weapon question.

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:40 pm
by kritter
Yes I know a lot of weapons don't need comms.
But the ones that do:
Does each missile take one comm to operate or one comm many missiles? if so how many missile per comm?
Can I use other comms with more channels in the same group or is the weapon tied to the exact comm?