Tutorials formatted wrong
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:19 am
Hi, I recently started CMO and I noticed this.

Which is a screenshot from the briefing of Tutorials --> Air Warfare tutorials --> MDSP Tutorial 2 - Time on Target Take-Off Time

"Note: It's highly suggested you compete the Basic Air and Strike tutorials and understand the various mission types in Command before attempting these tutorials."
Why is a tutorial in Multi-Domain Strike Planner Tutorial saying you should complete the Strike tutorials first, when Strike Tutorial is formatted afterwards.

I do not know if other tutorials in Multi-Domain Strike Planner Tutorial has this issue, or if other tutorials afterwards has this issue too.

Which is a screenshot from the briefing of Tutorials --> Air Warfare tutorials --> MDSP Tutorial 2 - Time on Target Take-Off Time

"Note: It's highly suggested you compete the Basic Air and Strike tutorials and understand the various mission types in Command before attempting these tutorials."
Why is a tutorial in Multi-Domain Strike Planner Tutorial saying you should complete the Strike tutorials first, when Strike Tutorial is formatted afterwards.

I do not know if other tutorials in Multi-Domain Strike Planner Tutorial has this issue, or if other tutorials afterwards has this issue too.