Page 1 of 1
Opponents needed. (SPWAW v7.1)
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:52 pm
by Brutto-Bob
Hello,
I have time for a couple of PBEM, I only play with:
SPWAW v7.1 (No H2H)
C&C off
If someone is interested:
spumadacinque@yahoo.com
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:24 am
by VikingNo2
Sure what would you like, countries? ( Italy vs Italy )
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:34 pm
by Brutto-Bob
Hello VikingNo2,
Italy vs Italy?! Ummh, ok, a RSI republic (the fascist controlled part of Italy) versus the Kingdom of the South (this is the name that often italians use referring to the southern part of Italy controlled by Allies).
Early 1944.
I would play RSI...
Can you do the setup please? (Remember SPWAW7.1!)
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:15 am
by VikingNo2
Here you go
I didn't think I would have any Pz-IVs so I didn't by any, I figured the captured Stug's were fair game
10% arty is what I went with, let me know what you think about Infiltrators
