Page 1 of 2

A new Hawkling!!

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:04 am
by Goblin
From Hawk on September 10th!!!


"Hey guys...just got home from the Hospital............
Everything went....Smmmmmmmoothly....No Problems.....

Name:Ryan John
Weight: 8 lbs. 1 ounce
Height: 21 "
Born: 11:45 am

Mother and Son doing fine........... "


Congrats Hawk!

Goblin- A Goblin is happy!

Congrats

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:08 am
by Orzel Bialy
Congrats to Hawk and Mrs Hawk!!! :)

Goblin...quick!!! We must buy him a model of a Panther or Tiger before that lunatic Jess sends the poor kid an M4 made from an old Tickle Me Elmo doll! :eek:

:p:D;)

Congrats Again Hawk!

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:14 am
by Goblin
Tickle Me Elmo is a bit too tuff for a Sherman model, no?

:D

Goblin

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:44 am
by M4Jess
Orzel Bialy wrote:Congrats to Hawk and Mrs Hawk!!! :)

Goblin...quick!!! We must buy him a model of a Panther or Tiger before that lunatic Jess sends the poor kid an M4 made from an old Tickle Me Elmo doll! :eek:

:p:D;)

Congrats Again Hawk!
Too late oh bitchygobwannabee

The MIGHT THAT IS THE M4 is on the way!

ConGrats old man! (I had a woman once...errr twice)

Goooooooooo Hawk and family!

Jess

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:23 am
by Irinami
Congrats!!!! :D

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 10:56 pm
by maniacalmonkey
Congratulations man!

Let's give the lady a cheer too, she's the one that did the actual delivering :)

Cheer!


--MMonkey

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:21 am
by Wolfleader
...And another grognard enters the world. Congrats Hawk. :)

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:06 am
by Huffy
congrads....to you and your expanded family,...the best of health.
I sent Goblin a PM by mistake...I was really tired that night.
Take care,
Huffy

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:24 am
by Losqualo
Congratulations too!

Maybe now we can continue to make holes in M4's ;) .

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:36 pm
by Capt. Pixel
Congrats Mr and Mrs Hawk. :D

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:30 pm
by Capt Chris
Congrats Hawk! Glad to hear all are doing well.

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:16 am
by Don Doom
Congrat's from the Doom clan! :) :)

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:14 am
by VikingNo2
Congratulations, Mr Hawk :cool:

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:44 am
by challenge
First chance I had to stop in...

Good news, and congrats.

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:13 am
by Klinkenhoffen
Congratulations Hawk

I hope that all are well.

enjoy

Klinkenhoffen

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:15 pm
by Major_Johnson
Congrats!! Now park Ryan in front of the pc and start teaching him how to play SPWAW!! We need opponents!! :D

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:47 am
by Hawk
First off "Thanks Goblin" for telling everyone my GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
Second Thanks Guys for all the Kind Words to me and my Family.... :)
Third I'm Sorry for "Falling off the ace of the Earth"
You guys are a Great Community of Wargamers......i've been pretty busy fixing up my house for my new edition and really haven't had much time of anything.......
I should have told you guys ahead of time....For not......Once again ...I'm Sorry!!! :(
I hope to be more active in the Forum as soon as i get some free time or between Feedings.... :eek: :eek: ;)
My Wife and Son are doing just Fine.....as well as my Daughter....with her new baby Brother......
Once again Thanks for the Great Words...and Well Wishings......
Dave.....A.k.A. Hawk ;)

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:13 pm
by Rhodan
Congrats Hawk -smile- I am sure you are a proud father , I wpould offer a cigar but what with all those gas leaking tigers nearby I best refrain.

trying hard to shake the image of Hawk breastfeeding

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:09 am
by Don Doom
Rhodan wrote:
trying hard to shake the image of Hawk breastfeeding

Gee thanks there goes my coffee thru the nose again! :D :D :D

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:28 pm
by Goblin
Rhodan wrote: trying hard to shake the image of Hawk breastfeeding

:eek:

Goblin