Page 1 of 1

Game ini

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:23 pm
by Hill 621
Hi,

I'm Hill 621, 37 old, living in France north of Paris aera, wargamer since 1983 and playing Spwaw 3 years ago (only) ;-)

I've already post my question on "Tech supp" forum, but nobody replied :-(

I hope that some one here can help me...

I wish change the parameters as default in the "Battle mode" in SPWAW.

How can make it ?

Thanks,

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:08 pm
by AbsntMndedProf
Could you be a bit more specific? Which parameters do you want to change? If you want to change the preferences, such as tank and/or infantry strength, maximum # of units or air units, just click on the preferences button, change the ones you want changed, and they stay that way until you either change them back or load a saved game with different preference settings. If you mean something else, please post the specific changes you want to make, and perhaps I, or someone else, can figure out how/if it can be done. Welcome to the Matrix forums!

Eric Maietta

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:39 pm
by Hill 621
Thank to your answer Eric, but is not the simple battle option that i want modified. That i wish is to make that changes as defaut.
And to do this, i must modified the SPWAW's game.ini who determine his parameters...
In the original parameters, you've in battle mode "Germany vs Soviet in June 1941" . I wish past this in "Great Britain vs Germany in Juilly 1944". And this permanently !
I hope you undersant better that i wish ;-)

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:58 am
by AbsntMndedProf
Ah, I see! Sorry, I can't help you with that. I'm sure someone here can address this for you.

Eric Maietta

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:22 am
by Hill 621
Don't be sorry Eric, I know it's not easy answer...

To this, you must enter in spwaw files, and i've tried but no always find the right command line anywehere :-(