Page 1 of 1

Cool - It's working!!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 9:41 pm
by Figmo
Looks like we are back!!

A lot of good discussions are gone - but heck - we can do them again!!

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this forum - until it was down!! Image

Figmo

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 9:46 pm
by Alby
Originally posted by Figmo:
Looks like we are back!!

A lot of good discussions are gone - but heck - we can do them again!!

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this forum - until it was down!! Image

Figmo
AHHHH good to be back...OK what have we missed?? heheheh


Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:15 pm
by Bing
Originally posted by Figmo:
Looks like we are back!!

A lot of good discussions are gone - but heck - we can do them again!!

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this forum - until it was down!! Image

Figmo
There are messages missing from the Pacifc War forum, but I don't see anything missing here. The message stoppee Jan 28th, with 11:58 AM EST the last message. I'm showing that final message and several days prior, so what's missing???

Great to be back. Yes, it WAS withdrawal. Thanks for a great forum guys!!!!

Bing


Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:19 pm
by Bing
OK, I see now. Once I get into the threads, a lot of the messages are missing or I get error pages. But some of the old messages ARE there!?

Doens't matter, the forum is working, that's all that counts!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:41 am
by Don Doom
I am GLAD the forum is back, Like was said above "I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this forum - until it was down!! BY Figmo
Says it all.
Welcome Back!!

Doom


Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 2:36 am
by jpkeenan
Thank goodness you're back, do you realize how close I actually came to READING A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

JPKeenan